Monday, May 7, 2007

Yawn...

Did I mention the need to nap twice a day? Like right now would be nice. But I'm at work (shhh).

Oh, and blemishes.

At least I think the blemishes are from the pregnancy. I don't usually get them. Then again, I don't usually eat take-out chicken, rice, or pasta either. Yes, that's what I've eaten the past 4 nights for supper. No wonder I'm breaking out. Must keep that in check! No more pasta unless I'm craving it for the baby!

Except for tonight. The darling Husband is drinking working on the basement with a friend and no time for cooking so it's take out pasta for din-din.

And last but not least, I'm feeling like a stuffed sausage. That's the first thing that alerted me to my last pregnancy. I love the feeling!

Delighted to be having symptoms finally!

Urs.

No comments: