Thursday, May 31, 2007

Today? Not so good.

Today was the first day of my pregnancy that I have felt like shit.

8 weeks, 2 days.

Yes, there's the pregnancy brain. The absent-mindedness. On a daily basis. That's annoying, but it doesn't do anything to you physically.

But today! My God. I seriously felt like I was hit by a truck. Or that I was hungover. Or that I had just given up caffeine. I was off-kilter all day. Couldn't function until about 3pm. Really. Freakin'. Off.

You know when you're on your period and nothing looks good on you? And your hair doesn't want to cooperate? And you look exhausted and pasty? Like you've been hit by a truck?

That was my morning.

And to top it all off?

I'm showing.

At 8 weeks.

Showing!

I can't get over it. I didn't think I'd be showing at all until the end of June or so. The 2nd, or close to it, trimester. I never thought in a million years I'd be showing so early.

I have nothing to wear.

Urs.

No comments: