Thursday, May 17, 2007

Uh... Hello????

Is anybody in there?

What a piss off. So I headed off to a meeting thismorning. I went out the side door. The receptionist saw me heading out with my paperwork and keys in hand. I said see you later.

I get to the meeting and a colleage, Janice, shows up, "Anne Marie was looking for you, apparently a film client popped in to see you. She said she couldn't find you and she didn't know what to do so I told her that you'd be back in about 1/2 an hour."

Well, fuck, for two reasons.

1. How fucking stupid can you get? Ann Marie knows I have the same meeting every Thursday morning and have had it for 5 years. Also, did you ever fucking hear of cell phones?

2. How dare you, Janice, presume that I'd be back to the office directly after the meeting? I have Starbucks to go to and have to return a fertilizer spreader at the Home Depot.

It's not all about work you know.

No comments: