Saturday, May 26, 2007

Counting Sheep

Is so not necessary.

It's all I can do to keep my eyes open.

Seriously. About 2pm every day, I feel my eyes getting heavy. Really heavy. Really Really Heavy. If I closed them I'd be asleep in no time.

The thing is, my boss wouldn't take too kindly to sleeping on the job.

Fast forward to 4 hours later. I get home. I immediately sit down on the couch and fall asleep for about 20 minutes.

Fast forward to the weekends.

I simply can't stay awake. If I'm running around doing errards on Saturday, Sunday I'm on the couch all day absolutely exhausted. And thismorning? I woke up at 7am, got up, put the coffee on. Had my metamucil and prenatals. Made bran muffins (let's not even get started with the metamucil and bran muffins....). Had a shower. Got dressed. Sat on couch for a moment. That was 11am. It's now 7pm. I've barely moved. I feel like I've run a marathon and I haven't done anything.

Pregnacy is wild.

Urs.

No comments: