Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bad Ass

I picked a fight yesterday.

With my boss.

About vacation time.

It was great!

But I felt foolish and stupid the more I thought about it last night. Not very professional of me. Not very impeccable of me. Just pointless and childish. So enough of that.

On another note... I have serious pregnancy brain. I'm forgetting lots of stuff. I'm showing up for meetings that aren't until tomorrow. I'm a bit scattered to put it mildly. I was last time too.

The boobs? Not sore anymore. Seriously, I think they were only sore because I kept feeling them to see if they were sore. Cramping? Yeah, not so much. I have a bit of cramping for about 10-15 seconds a day. So that "symptom" has gone away too.

I do hope my boobs grow.

They were looking fabulous last time.

Urs.

No comments: