Sunday, May 20, 2007

Dream a little dream with me.

Weird and absurd dreams lately. Very vivid, very disturbing in some cases.

Had a few last night that were disturbing, but one that gave me great info. I was going for a job interview and it was a gong show. The gal that was interviewing me, left 1/2 way through and didn't come back for 20 minutes. She had gone to lunch! She was very unprofessional and very lazy.

I've been pissed at work lately and quite fed up with the place but this shows me to stay. There's not much else out there. It's all fucked up, no matter where you go.

Also that I'm pregnant and I've only got another 7 months then I'm on mat leave for a year.

Still no symptoms. The cramping has pretty much stopped. The boobs are tender and a bit sore, but nothing drastic. No acne. No stuffed-sausage feeling. Really, not much. I was absolutely exhausted for about a week, but that has passed. Really, the only thing alerting me to being pregnant is the fact that I didn't get my period. Very bizarre.

Saving lots of money not smoking or drinking though.

Urs.

No comments: