Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mind. Body.

I find it extremely interesting that my back only flares up when I’m around stress.

I got in a major accident and have a soft tissue injury (so they tell me) and it hurt for about two weeks and then it stopped.

Except when I’m around people I don’t like (ie: uncomfortable), and when I walk into my office building (ie: hateful bitch).

Interesting, no? The link between feelings and emotions, and physical pain. Pain manifested in the body. In the small of my back, and my lower back. What’s that area linked to, anyone know? (for example, the lungs are linked with grief, the thyroid is linked with psychic abilities, etc etc).

What’s the universe trying to tell me?

Get a new job, Ursula, get a new job!

But I plan on having a baby next year. How would that look, starting a new job only to announce your pregnancy a few weeks later (someone did it at my workplace - it left a bad taste).

Anyway, this is just one more thing for me to figure out.

Starting with the mind/body connection.

Urs.

No comments: