Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Thismorning I woke up with cramps, thought everything was about to start happening, but they've since subsided. What do I have to do to get this going?

I know the answer is nothing. I know the answer is to let my body take control here. It's just so difficult because I'm a "take-control" kind of person. And there is absolutely nothing I can do but wait.

So yesterday I went through all of my books. Set up our new bookshelf. Put others aside for donation. Today? Going through the storage room. Will try to organize that mess. I bought a closet organizer about two months ago, perhaps I'll attempt to put that together.

I've pulled out a recipe book as well. Perhaps I'll prepare a nice meal for my husband.

There's lots of weeding to do in the yard (the grapes are out of control), but it's raining so I don't really want to do that today. Maybe tomorrow. If still nothing has happened.

On another note, kiddy-corner to me are some new people to the neighbourhood. I almost passed out when I saw the lady for the first time on her back porch.

She's a spitting image of my mother-in-law. Otherwise known from here on out as My Husband's Mother. No, she doesn't even deserve a capital letter on that. My Husband's mother with a little m. Better.

Now I'll be faced with THAT everytime I walk onto my deck.

Lovely.

Urs.

No comments: