Wednesday, July 11, 2007

And again today, my eyes are wanting to close. It's only 3'oclock this time. God, I'm exhausted.

Could be the fact that, well, of course I'm pregnant. But also the fact that it's mid-summer and my house is BOILING. Can hardly sleep. It's awful. Wanting to buy a portable air conditioning unit to tie us over while we wait for our screens to arrive.

On another note. I am wearing my first piece of maternity clothing today. It's a gorgeous skirt, bright floral patterned. Yes, "bright floral patterned" sounds like something you'd see an old lady wearing on a Mad TV skit, but trust me, it's gorgeous. And flexible! And stretchy!

I don't really need mat clothes yet, I'm just a bit chunky, but it feels way better than trying to do up my pants when they are just that much too tight. It's just that much too difficult to do up the buttons or zippers. Mat clothes, on the other hand, are delightfully comfortable.

Perhaps that could be reason #3 why my eyes are closing.

I'm too damned comfortable!

Urs.

No comments: