Thursday, July 12, 2007

I was at a wedding on Saturday.

It was hilarious.

Talk about tacky wedding guests. Seriously white trash. Hilarious!

I've never seen such big hair. Not Texas big. Not 80's big. Just White-Trash big.

I've never seen such short dresses. Ladies, they're tops, not dresses.

I've never seen such high shoes. And not nice high shoes. Hooker shoes. Seriously, they were all wearing Hooker shoes.

I've never heard such foul language come from women. Tacky tacky tacky. (And I swear. And yet I was appalled at the language!)

And as the night wore on and they got drunker, it was just a disaster. They were tripping over their hooker shoes, their "dresses" were falling down, straps sliding off their shoulders, belts all askew (as were their hair and makeup). Just a freakin' disaster. I wouldn't be suprised to hear that after I left there was a huge cat-fight. That's how disgusting these "ladies" were.

But hilarious none the less.

Urs.

No comments: