Saturday, September 29, 2007

With a capital B

I'm bored.

I haven't been bored since I was a teenager. Yet, here I am on a Saturday night, Bored.

The Husband is off to some football betting thing. I'm sitting here with nothing to do. I have the rental car still, I could motor around. But it's pissing rain and I don't feel like leaving the house.

I could clean the house, but that's even more boring that I'm feeling right now.

We made it through car-shopping today without a fight. That's a good sign. Didn't find anything. Not liking what's out there, really. Off we go again tomorrow.

I COULD surf the net and research cars, but it's very daunting since I've never done it before. And frustrating....for the same reason.

Perhaps it's jammy time and I'll watch Top Chef.

Urs.

No comments: