Sunday, September 23, 2007

We're off to gather paint samples.

The In-Laws are telling me I have to paint over a red wall I have in my basement. They tell me that's why I've had such a bad year. Two miscarriages and a car accident on Thursday.

Jesus Christ.

But, I'm tired of the arguements. I'm tired of them harping on me. I'm painting the fucking wall. I told my sister-in-law (the oldest in the family) that I think she's crazy and I laughed my head off, but that I'd make her a deal: I'd paint over the red in the basement, but I'm painting a wall upstairs red.

I was greeted with silence.

She was telling me that a red wall in the basement is like walking down to Hell. When in reality, walking into The Husband's Mother's house is like walking into hell. However, I digress....

Anyhoo, I probably won't paint a wall upstairs, but this had better be the end of it.

I'm not sure if I'm going to say anything to them or not, but it actually all started with The Husband's Mother taking a piece of my clothing and burning incense over it and putting prayers into it. The first time she did this I got strepp throat. The second time, I had my first miscarriage. Then my second. And now the car accident.

Not so sure it's the colour of my wall that's causing this. Could be the bad mojo from The Husband's Mother (I refuse to call her my mother-in-law).

I've got to buck up and be strong around this nasty woman so her bad mojo doesn't permiate my home anymore.

Urs.

No comments: