Sunday, June 3, 2007

Kinda Creepy.

Apparently I wasn't over-reacting.

When I told my Darling Husband about it, he freaked. As much as he freaks that is. (I'm the freaker-outer in the marriage.) He thought the same thing as I did... that mornings are for peace and quiet. So he was going to mention that night at poker not to do that again, just to call first. In the case that we're walking around naked for crying out loud.

Or just not wanting to be bothered.

Then I felt kind of bad, I didn't want to make a scene, I didn't want to hurt The Tenant's feelings, you know? I didn't want to make a mountain out of a molehill. Then I realized that I wasn't. The Husband was! Yay! It's all on him. Has nothing to do with me now. Good times.

Fast forward about 10 hours. It's after work now and about 1 hour before The Husband's weekly poker night with the boys. He tells me that Neal (tenant) got in an accident returning the rental car thismorning. He's 37 and hasn't driven since he got his license at 16. It freaks him out too much. I'm not sure if he got in an accident or what, when he was 16, but he doesn't drive. And yet he rented a car to move. And he didn't sleep all night. (I woke up at 6:30 to him moving stuff around in the basement suite... he stayed up all night doing this.) And so, at 10:30 in the morning returning the car... he fell asleep at the wheel and cruised into the back of a van.

Everyone involved is a.o.k.

But that really creeped me out.

A.) that he stayed up all night to unpack and move things around when he had two days off. Kinda weird.

B.) because he stayed up all night he fell asleep DRIVING. What an irresponsible move on his part. What a stupid decision.

What happens if he does the same thing, only next time in our basement with the stove on or something?

Scary.

Creepy actually.

Urs.

No comments: