Friday, May 2, 2008

You know what I haven't done in a long time?

Poured a glass of wine, cranked the tunes, and leisurly prepared dinner.

Ok, so I've poured a glass of wine recently (or two.) (ok, or three.).

But I used to do that every night. Every single night. I'd pour a glass of my favourite wine, put something easy on the cd player (Celine Dion - hey, don't judge! I've just hopped on the Celine bandwagon with the release of her latest - Blue Rodeo, Harry Chapin, Alison Krauss, you get the picture), and headed to the kitchen to plan and prepare dinner. Light a few candles (although this time of year it's still light out), and really really enjoy myself.

So that's what I'm going to do.

Right now.

Urs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there.. You may now submit your blog to our newly created PR 3 Blog Directory.. Have a nice day! Keyworddir.info

Anonymous said...

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Anonymous said...

hi... just dropping by!
http://www.fileafro.com
http://mobileandetc.blogspot.com